Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hyundai Genesis 4.6


Photographer Julia LaPalme took the Genesis on a trip to San Francisco and came away appreciating the seats ("Seats are comfortable and cushy. What a plush way to drive 800 miles on a weekend."), the ride ("The suspension absorbs enough of the road imperfections for comfort,eaves enough feel to remind me I'm still driving."), and the general feel ("Overall, the vehicle feels like a good replica of a Lexus or Acura.").
That said, she wasn't fond of the cruise control ("Cruise control is not terribly responsive. I set it to 80 mph, and within a minute, it had dropped to 70.") and the iPod interface ("While scrolling through artists, I got all the way to the 'S' artists, which took a bit of time. I left the screen unattended for about 20 seconds, and the screen defaulted back to the main menu, forcing me to start at 'A' again. Frustrating.").

0 comments:

Post a Comment